Aarti Chhabria














Fresh, sparkling and full of energy are the adjectives that attracts attention when you meet Aarti Chhabria. Born July 6, 1975 in Austin, Aarti stepped into the glamorous world as a model (Krack cream, Amul, FRESHNER) before moving to music videos. Hi Nasha Nasha Hai Sukhwinder Singh is done for one of them.

Former Miss India in the World (2000) made his film debut alongside Nakul Kapoor Achcha Kaun Hai Tums. The film bombed at the box office but Vikram Bhatt signed Aarti in his comedy starring Awaara Pagal Deewana more wacko against Akshay Kumar. "I went through an audition for the movie," said the beautiful blue eyes. He also starred in the film opposite Govinda Raja Bhaiyya. Kaun Hai Accha Tums, but remains close to his heart as his first film.

Aarti has no qualms about welcoming a non-Filmi. No sponsor, no problem. "I was born to act. No one can deny me. The movies are fun. You get to meet so many different characters, you work with good looking men, and travel to the best places. And you get paid for! "She laughs.

On work in a Kannada film Pritisonaba, Aarti said: "People in the south is very organized. At first I had trouble with the dialect, but when the shot was fired, what I learned."

Chhabria is a big fan of Abhishek Bachhan. "It's a good actor, I hope he gets the right break. I'd love to play the role of Urmila in Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya. Five years from now, I see myself as an actor does, "she said.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review